Feurich 125 Design
Chosen by Austral Piano World® for the following:
- Special Bavarian solid spruce soundboard, seasoned and united to a precisely constructed back-frame; affirms long-lasting construction, with a rich tonal spectrum.
- Climate-resistant laminated pin-block provides excellent and long-lasting tuning stability, very desirable for our climate.
- CNC produced cast-iron plate with V-bard in the base section produces the best possible purity of sound, thus creating perfectly balanced string tension.
- Duplex scaling, such as normally only seen in expensive grand pianos, see picture!
- Paulello stainless steel wire creates richer tone with greater strings longevity.
- Traditional pedal system with wooden levers, easy to handle pedaling, which in turn requires minimal technical maintenance.
- Uniquely produced FEURICH Celeste pedal enables quiet practice times.
- The soft fall system for the keyboard cover, and the black keys made of real wood; accentuate the extraordinary quality of this instrument.
- This model is a bigger and more exclusive version of the succesfull top seller Mod.122- "Universal".
- Several components ,both internally and externally, are even more exhaustively finished, to satisfy our most fastidious and discerning clients.
- Extraordinary cabinet design.
- Exclusive highest grade materials.
- Exquisite hand made production.
- Genuine Duplex scaling , gives the treble section beautiful enhanced clarity.
All the existing adnatages of the Mod.122 " Universal" are implemented in the Mod.125-"Design"
Weight : 240kg
20 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review