Kawai K300J piano
- Kawai being 122 cm in height is the piano for the discerning pianist an or student, with it's magic touch. Made in Japan
- Kawai's exclusive, patented Millennium III Upright Action, featuring ABS-Carbon technology with carbon fibre
- Popular 122cm height for home or studio
- Double felted mahogany core hammers
- Height adjustable bench
- Kawai 12 year manufacturer's warranty
For over 90 years, Kawai has been building pianos, pioneering the use of state-of-the-art materials and innovative technology to advance the piano. Our experience and long tradition of craft allows us to create pianos with outstanding touch and tone and the performance features for tomorrow.
Kawai's patented Millennium III upright action is the secret behind the ultra-responsive touch of the K Series. Introduced in 2006, Millennium III has components made of ABS-Carbon, a composite material created by the infusion of carbon fibre into ABS Styran. ABS-Carbon is incredibly sturdy and rigid, which allows us to create action parts that are lighter and stronger.
- ABS Carbon is many times stronger than wood and is virtually impervious to shrinking and swelling due to humidity. This extraordinary combination of strength and stability allows ABS Carbon action parts to transfer energy to the hammers with unparalleled efficiency, power, precision and nuance for a superb playing experience.
- The height adjustable bench on all K Series models is especially valuable for teaching studios with many students and for families with more than one player.
- Genuine 12 Years Kawai Warranty included.
- After more R & D the Kawai K300J piano replaces the former K3 with better results, Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review