An incredible piano, with a brand new Renner-Feurich patent action.
The FEURICH 123 – Vienna
The FEURICH Model 123 Vienna is a brand new piano, with a innovative approach to piano design – including the new © FEURICH High-Speed KAMM action.
The new FEURICH Vienna Model – 123 boasts an incredible new action, which enables a speed of repetition, and touch sensitivity which has to be seen to be believed. The action is based on a brand new FEURICH patent, which is set to revolutionise the world of upright piano actions.
In upright pianos, the white and black keys are of different lengths and weights. The balanced action design on this piano even takes into consideration the different leverages required for the black and white keys, and this means that the player experiences a totally balanced keyboard in terms of touch sensitivity and repetition.
Action & Keyboard
- – © FEURICH High-Speed KAMM Action, made by RENNER in Germany.
- - Completely new action design with super-fast repetition, similar to grand pianos
- – no key leads used whatsoever.
- – balanced key design, with less key weight means very low inertia
- – compensation for the different leverage required due to the difference in length between the black and white keys
- – more angle on the hammer shanks to maximise the effect of gravity in returning the hammer to its resting position
- – custom-designed RENNER hammer heads using Weickert felts
- – special durable yellow and orange Action & Keyboard Felts made by Hainsworth in England
- - fully made in Vienna, Austria
- © LED Lamp for the Music Rest (Made in Europe)
- – anti glare
- – integrated into the top panel
Opening on the Front Panel for better Acoustic Transmission
- – can be easily lowered to allow direct sound transmission from the soundboard
Precise touch with a wide dynamic range and incredible speed of repetition
Available in RAL K1 Classic Colours, from Germany, by special order.
Each piano can be ordered indivdually, lead time about 12 weeks, to come from Vienna. Via air freight much sooner.