With the CA59 digital piano, KAWAI presents another new model in the CA series. Equipped with the new GrandFeel Compactwooden keyboard, triple sensor technology, Ivory Touch surface and pressure point simulation , it ensures perfect control and maximum repetition. The piano sounds with Harmonic Imaging ™ XL technology and 88 key sampling are perfectly reproduced via the very balanced speaker system. The large OLED displayenables easy operation and access to a variety of options. With the CA59 you get the sounds of the world-class concert grand " Shigeru Kawai EX " and the legendary Kawai "EX "and the Shigeru Kawai" SK-5 " at home. Play these wings and experience the natural sound via the powerful speaker system or the new SHS headphone technology . You can also use the CA59 as a Bluetooth speaker for your music.
With its modern design and the attractive color variants premium rosewood, premium black satin and premium white satin, the CA59 is a perfect purchase for every pianist in terms of performance, quality and value.
GRAND FEEL COMPACT MECHANISM WITH PRESSURE POINT AND WOODEN KEYBOARD WITH IVORY TOUCH SURFACE
Das Modell CA59 ist mit der neuen Grand Feel Compact Mechanik mit Holztasten ausgestattet, die - dank der 90-jährigen Erfahrung von Kawai im Klavierbau – ein außergewöhnlich realistisches Spielgefühl ermöglicht. Alle 88 Tasten sind komplett aus langen Holzteilen gefertigt, wobei die weißen Tasten - zur Optimierung der Spielkontrolle - mit Ivory Touch Belägen versehen sind.
Each of the 88 keys moves gently on a balance beam, as is known from an acoustic grand piano. Thanks to the long keys (especially the length from the front edge of the key to the balance pin), the game in the rear area of the keys is made easier. The Grand Feel Compact keyboard mechanism has graduated weighted hammers, counterweights in the bass range and a pressure point simulation. In addition, the triple sensor system ensures optimal repetition and game control.
IMPRESSIVE RECORDINGS OF THE SHIGERU KAWAI SK-EX AND KAWAI EX AND SK-5 CONCERT GRAND WITH HARMONIC IMAGING XL AND 88-KEY SAMPLING
The outstanding sounds of the Shigeru Kawai grand pianos SK-EX, Kawai EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5 are reproduced in the CA59. The world-renowned Shigeru Kawai models are valued for their tonal clarity and can always be found on the stages of concert halls and music institutions. In addition, the CA59 also includes the special sound of the Kawai EX grand piano, which is often selected internationally by professional pianists for events such as the Chopin, Tchaikovsky or the Rubinstein piano competition. All 88 keys of these three extraordinary wing models were elaborately recorded and analyzed.
LARGE SELECTION OF ADDITIONAL SOUNDS
In addition to the realistic acoustic piano sounds, the CA59 has an extensive selection of other sounds, such as e-pianos, drawbar or church organ, string or choir sounds, which enable the musician to play a very varied range of different genres. The dual mode allows two different sounds (eg grand piano and strings) to be played simultaneously on the keyboard, while the split or four-hand mode allows the keyboard to be divided into a left and a right area. The respective volume ratio can be set quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
VIRTUAL TECHNICIAN SETTINGS
With the integrated Virtual Technician function, the sound character of the selected acoustic piano sound, harpsichord or electric piano sound can be changed easily. For example, you can adjust the intensity of the string, damper and housing resonances or the sound of the hammers falling back. You can even change the pitch, volume and intonation of individual tones and then save them.
PREMIUM ONKYO TECHNOLOGY
By using ONKYO Premium Audio Technology, the sound system of the CA59 is even clearer and more powerful than its predecessor. Distortion-free signal paths with maximum dynamics offer high resolution and pure sound.
SPEAKER SYSTEM AND SHS HEADPHONE SOUND
The outstanding sounds of the CA59 are reproduced via an amplifier system with 4 loudspeakers and 2 x 50 watts: 2 mid-high-range speakers emit upwards and below the gaming table 2 loudspeakers reproduce the bass for the bass and midrange. As a result, the radiation behavior of a wing is modeled as best as possible.
The CA59 offers various adjustment options for playing with headphones. The new "Spartial-Headphone-Sound" (SHS) technology enables more spacious listening via headphones, the high-quality headphone amplifier offers the highest sound quality and even the type of headphones used can be set to match the sound to open, half-open, closed or in-ear - adjust headphones. The result is a fatigue-free listening experience even over a longer period of time.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO / MIDI
In addition to the USB-to-host connection and the MIDI connections, the CA59 is also equipped with Bluetooth MIDI technology, which enables wireless communication with smart devices (e.g. smartphone or tablet). This gives you the opportunity to conveniently use a large selection of music-related apps in conjunction with your CA59 digital piano.
The CA59 also offers Bluetooth audio with aptX compatibility, so that you can play music from your smartphone wirelessly via the speakers of the CA59.
USB TO DEVICE FUNCTIONALITY WITH MP3 / WAV RECORDING AND PLAYBACK
The CA59 is equipped with USB ports that not only offer you the option of exchanging MIDI data with a connected computer. For example, you can also save data directly to a USB storage medium or load it directly into the instrument from a storage medium. This USB-to-device functionality enables the storage of registration places and songs (which have been saved in the internal memory of the CA59) on an external storage medium or MIDI files (SMF) stored on them can be played directly with the instrument without the need for additional hardware. You can also play songs from your favorite artists in MP3 or WAV format. You can also record your own game in MP3 or WAV format and email it to your friends, for example,
EXTENSIVE CONNECTION OPTIONS
A number of connection options ensure the greatest possible flexibility, such as audio outputs (LINE OUT) for connection to an amplifier for use in larger rooms (e.g. in churches or schools). The MIDI IN / OUT and USB to Host connections allow connection to computers or other MIDI devices. Thanks to the stereo audio input (LINE IN), the audio output of a laptop or tablet PC can be connected directly to the CA59 and played back via the built-in speakers.
ADJUSTABLE MUSIC STAND
The inclination of the music stand can be changed - as with a concert grand - to adapt it to the player position. If necessary, the music stand of the CA series can also be placed completely horizontally.
GRAND FEEL PEDAL SYSTEM
The CA59 is equipped with the Grand Feel Pedal System . In this system developed by Kawai, the resistance when operating the three pedals (Sustain, Soft and Sostenuto) corresponds to the pedal playing feel of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand. Attention was also paid to the correct positioning of the pedals.
- Grand Feel Compact
- Button material
- Key surface
- Ivory Touch
- Pressure point simulation
- Number of sensors
- Velocity curves
- Light 1-4, Normal, Heavy 1-4, Off (Constant), User
- Keyboard cover
- Sound generation
- Sound system
- Harmonic Imaging ™ XL, 88 key sampling
- 44, wing: Shigeru Kawai EX, Shigeru Kawai SK-5, Kawai EX
- 256 notes
- Virtual Technician
- Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Noise, Topboard Simulation, Decay Time, Release Time, Temperamant, User Temperament, Temperament Key, Stretch Tuning , User Tuning, Hammer Delay, Minimum Touch, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard modes
- Dual mode, split mode, four-hand mode (including volume / balance control)
- Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo + Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan + Amp, Phaser + Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser + Amp, Phaser + Chorus, Rotary (1 ~ 6); Parameters depending on the effect type: Dry / Wet, Time, Speed, Mono / Stereo, Accel./Rotary Speed
- Amp simulator
- Yes, integrates in effects
- Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Music / recording
- Metronome / time signatures
- 10 time signatures + 100 rhythms, tempo and volume adjustable
- USB memory: MP3 / WAV recording and playback, AB loop; Internal: MIDI 10 songs, 2 tracks - max. 90,000 notes
- Lesson function
- 542 titles in total. Titles by Czerny, Burgmüller, Beyer, Bach, Chopin and Hanon (incl. Music book); Title by Alfred without music books. In addition, finger training with 4 scales (major, n minor, b minor, minor), 2 arpeggios, 2 cadence and 2 chord exercises in all keys with evaluation function
- Piano music songs
- Concert Magic Songs
- Demo songs
- 128 x 64 pixel OLED display
- Bluetooth audio, Bluetooth MIDI (Ver.4.0; GATT compatible), compliant with the Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification
- yes, 16 memory locations
- USB functions
- Playback: MP3, WAV, SMF; Recording: MP3, WAV; Features: audio overdub, song to audio conversion, load internal songs, save internal songs, save SMF song, load registrations, save registrations, delete file, format USB
- Other features
- Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl.User EQ), Speaker Volume, Low Volume Balance, Tuning, Damper Hold, Split, Four Hands, Startup Setting, Factory Reset, Auto Display Off, Auto Power Off, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Phones Volume, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On / Off, Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM #, Local Control, Transmit PGM #, Multi-timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Bluetooth Audio, Bluetooth Audio Volume, Bluetooth MIDI, Audio Recorder Gain
- Sound system
- Sound system
- 2 x 13cm in a separate box + 2 x 8x12cm TopSpeaker
- 2 x 50W
- Power consumption
- Grand Feel Pedal System: Sustain (half-pedal capable), Soft, Sostenuto
- Music stand
- extra wide, multi-stage adjustable
- LINE IN (stereo mini jack), LINE IN level adjustable, LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT control, headphones x 2 (stereo mini jack and 6.3 mm stereo jack), MIDI (IN / OUT), USB to host, USB to device
- Height in cm
- Width in cm
- Depth in cm
- Weight in kg
- Premium rosewood, premium white satin or premium black satin