Our Most Luxurious Home Piano with the Ultimate Sound Experience
Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate piano experience, and our new LX pianos are among the most exciting yet!!
Roland has created and build a luxurious upright piano for the connoisseur, with the rich sound and graceful appearance of an acoustic, along with a multitude of advantages only possible with a digital piano. The LX-17 is powered by the latest version of our acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. The LX-17 connects via Bluetooth® technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the piano’s powerful eight-speaker sound system. And even though it’s compact, the classically-styled LX-17 is our tallest upright piano and it’ll definitely make a big impact in your home especially with a choice of finishes including polished ebony and polished white.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Acoustic Projection system, with eight speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classic upright piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano speaker system
- Two premium finishes; authentic polished ebony and polished white
- Matching adjustable concert bench included.
- 10 Year Roland Warranty
Elegant Design, Classic Lines, Timeless Sound
Although it’s packed with advanced technology, the LX-17 is reassuringly traditional when it comes to style.
Combining classic lines with a space-saving compact upright cabinet, there are two premium finishes available; polished ebony and polished white.
Once your piano is home, you don’t even need to press the power button to get started - just open the lid and start playing.
As you play you’ll notice the gorgeous polished finger board and, as with an acoustic piano, you can open the top lid for an even clearer sound.