Superior piano tone with four-speaker system in the LX700 series’ most affordable model
It needn’t cost the earth to enjoy the thrilling performance of an acoustic grand piano at home. Introducing the Roland LX705. While the most demanding pianists investigate the flagship LX708 and mid-priced LX706 models, budget-conscious musicians will be impressed by the LX705, which retains many of the same standout features in a highly competitive package. Inside the LX700 series’ most compact cabinet, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience effects, plus tutorial features, Bluetooth connectivity and the responsive PHA-50 keyboard that lets your fingers fly. And with a four-speaker system bringing your music into the world, the entry-level to the LX700 series still punches well above its weight.
- Express yourself with PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 2-way/4-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
Stylish cabinet design
with a compact footprint
Boasting the most compact cabinet in the range, this model fits snugly into your living room or apartment, complementing your décor with its clean lines and natural finish.
Traditional and timeless – but with a twist – the LX705 is an instrument that makes a stylish statement without dominating your room. Available in polished ebony, dark rosewood, charcoal and light oak.
Punchy sound from powerful four-speaker system
While it has fewer speakers than the LX708 and LX706, the LX705’s Acoustic Projection System still offers ample power and punch for most musical scenarios, thanks to a two-way, four-speaker layout where each section has a specific role in delivering superior tone. The four speakers are split into two pairs, with each pair optimised to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s dynamic range. Whether you’re playing or streaming music, you’ll hear every note in immersive, crystal-clear sound.
Express yourself fully with PHA-50 keyboard & Progressive Damper Action pedals
When it comes to the wish-list for your new piano, feel should be a priority. From building basic skills to expressing yourself in a demanding piece, the LX705 always keeps you inspired with its PHA-50 keyboard. Whether you’re hammering or tickling the keys, you’re in control of a responsive keyboard that reacts to your touch and technique. Plus, in the longer-term, you’ll appreciate construction that combines artisan tradition and cutting-edge technology, with sleek wooden sides giving each white key a familiar feel, while the durable inner frame ensures maintenance-free reliability. Pull up a stool at the LX705, meanwhile, and you’ll find Progressive Damper Action pedals with a response to rival the best acoustic pianos out there.
across the range
Each model in the LX700 series offers a different combination of cabinet design, keyboard, pedals and the number of onboard speakers. But regardless of which LX700 model you choose, many of the headline features are standard across the range. For example, Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology is available on all three instruments, along with the European and American piano models and the additional sounds including electric pianos, organs and orchestral. You also get convenient features like Bluetooth audio, Twin Piano mode, metronome and the option to use headphones to play in private, along with the unique C-shape aperture on the front panel that enables natural sound projection.