Take the Stage
RD pianos have been the choice of professional keyboardists for more than 30 years, appearing on stages around the world.
Now you can have the acclaimed RD sound and playability in a lighter, more accessible, and more affordable instrument.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy transport and setup
- Ivory feel piano-touch keyboard (PHA-4) for world-class playability
- New SuperNATURAL pianos and electric pianos based on acclaimed RD series
- Easy to use interface optimized for performance
- Three zones with external control and Apple MainStage integration
- Room-filling, onboard speaker system
For over three decades, RD pianos have been trusted by professionals, night after night, on stages the world over.
One key reason is how playable they are, and how connected you feel when you play one.
You get sturdy controls and smooth, reliable keyboard action that feels natural—never stiff, never spongy.
A great stage piano needs sounds that are authentic and have character.
The RD-88 draws upon its rich heritage and features newly developed SuperNATURAL pianos and electric pianos that can go from sparkle to grit with a few knob twists.
And for extra versatility, there's a curated selection of acoustic and electronic sounds from our historic legacy using the ZEN-Core Synthesis System found in our flagship synthesizers.