- The new Yamaha P125 88-key weighted action digital piano is the latest keyboard to join the legendary P-Series of Yamaha digital pianos. It features the new Pure Cf sampled piano, which is sampled from Yamaha's own famous CF III concert grand. No digital piano at this price point delivers recordings from such a high dollar grand.
- The Yamaha P125 replaces the current model P115. Some new features include: 192 note polyphony, 20 drum rhythms, and a controller app for iOS.
- The P-125 is a compact and portable, 88-key weighted action digital piano. It features Yamaha's outstanding acoustic piano touch and tone, is easy-to-use and versatile enough for everyone from beginner to pro.
- Just as on a traditional acoustic piano, the keys of the lower notes on the P115 have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing. The keyboard's sensitivity can even be adjusted to match your playing style. This Graded Hammer technology allows this lightweight instrument to provide an authentic piano touch.
- The P125 uses Yamaha's “Pure CF sound engine,” a first for the P-series.
- The piano sound was recorded from Yamaha's CFIIIS concert grand piano, which is heard on stages all over the world.
These authentic piano sounds are played through built-in, true-circle speakers on the P125. The true-circle speakers vibrate naturally to convey full, rich, low-frequencies and the tweeters offer a clear and brilliant sound. Together they provide excellent balance of power and clarity.
This digital Yamaha piano also includes Pianist Styles, which turn your simple chords into exciting accompaniments. Play a chord and the Pianist Style gives you a full piano accompaniment, with 10 built-in Styles to offer a variety of backings to fit your performance.
Basic drum patterns are also included, and they can put the "fun" back into practicing. They are also a practical alternative to a metronome. A USB TO HOST feature is also included, and it lets you connect directly to your computer for use with various education, notation and music production software.
Last but not least, there's also an AUX LINE OUT to connect your P125 to a computer sound card, mixing console or powered speakers - great for recording or performing live. Since it's a true line-output, the built-in speakers remain on for monitoring as opposed to switching OFF when using the more common headphone output.
Yamaha P125B Digital Piano Features:
- Pure CF Sound Engine - CFIIIS samples
- 192 note polyphony
- 88-Key Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) action
- Voice select panel buttons
- USB-to-host Port
- Digital piano controller app for iOS
- Line level AUX outputs
- Dual and Duo modes
- Drum Pattern Playing
- Intelligent Acoustic Control
- Duo Mode for Side-By-Side Practice
- 10 Pianist Styles
- 20 Rhythms
- 2 x 7 watt amplifiers
- Speaker on/off control
- Sound boost
- Available in Black or Spotlight White finish
Other Details3 years Yamaha Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We bought this piano to use in our church - it gets moved around all the time and needs to be quick to set up and learnt by a variety of musos. It sounds great through our PA, the various keys sounds are great and our keyboard players love it.