- Chosen and specially selected by Austral Piano World for the following facts and reasons:
- A generous lenght of 179CM gives this grand piano a tremendous expressive voice.
- Climate-resistant laminated pin-block provides excellent and long-lasting tuning stability.
- CNC produced cast-iron plate is the foundation for high precision assembly.
- A newly constructed FEURICH action with a keyboard made of solid Austrian spruce with tight growth rings helps to generate an extraordinary and precise touch.
- Paulello stainless steel strings create a far richer tone with strong longevity, will not rust.
- We feel that the intricate, modern construction enables a beautiful , long lasting tone.
- Robust pedal lyre construction and the special FEURICH brass solid cast pedal provied noiselss easy to handle pedalling , that requires minimal maintenance.
- Typical FEURICH design: the open work music stand ensures tonal reflection is not compromised by the music stand.
- Specially big rollers for easy shifting.
- Furthermore, the soft fall for the keyboard cover and black keys made of real wood accentuate the piano's extraordinary quality.
- Now has a built in music hellogen lamp, in the music desk.
Used all over the world in music schools and conservatories, equally appreciated by piano technicians and pianists!
Manufacture website. Feurich 179 Dynamic 2
Precision Touch Design (PTD) is an innovative technique to improve the touch and tone of your grand piano. It can offer a solution for a touch which is too heavy, too light or very irregular.
Technical Specifications •
width: 151.5 cm
height: 102 cm
weight: 350 kg
The best new FEURICH action, special yellow FEURICH felt from England. Keyboard and action made using solid Austrian timber: fast and precise touch • Climate-resistant laminated pinblock in combination with a CNCmilled iron plate to provide excellent and long-lasting tuning stabilty • Rust-free string wire by Paulello: an innovation in improved clarity and quality of tone • Extended construction size: wonderful, long-lasting tone, with a full and pure bass sound • Traditional FEURICH design: the specially-designed music rest allows optimum transmission of sound • Innovative FEURICH Design: integrated, anti-glare LED lighting on the music rest • Luxury features include: Extra large grand piano wheels as standard; a soft-fall system on the piano lid, as well as genuine wooden black key tops • The optional fourth pedal, © pédale harmonique, opens up a unique new sound world.