- Concert I
- Feurich Mod.218
- Size 218 CM
The first model of the new and innovative FEURICH concert piano series had been developed in France by Claire et Stephen Paulello.
The unique construction of this semi concert grand piano sets completely new quality and sound standards.
Using innovative and thoroughly tested construction solutions, tonal features with almost endless dynamic possibilities are enabled
- Irresistible clarity
- Overwhelming fullness
- Enduring tone
- Stainless Paulello-string-wire - an innovation that also improves the tone.
- First-class sound boards by Tonewood from Austria.
The "Concert I" grand is of an ideal size for medium concert halls and recording studios, and for the pianist it is the perfect instrument for teaching and practising purposes.
- Technical Specification
- Very rigorous selection of the best woods gives this grand piano its overall harmonic brilliance.
- The implementation of a new asymmetrical double-crowned soundboard enables a richly faceted tonal effect, an even tone production in all registers and greater tuning stability.
- Duplex and triplex scaling creates an overtone-rich descant.
- Optimal action, based on contemporary weight explorations and put together with the utmost care predents a confident and controlled touch from the finest pianissimo to the most expressive forte.
- Typical FEURICH design: open work music stand ensures tonal reflection is not compromised by the music stand.
- The specially big rollers for easy shifting, the serial brake for the keyboard cover and black keys made of real wood accentuate the pianos extraordinary quality.
- This beloved grand is especially well suited for medium-size concert halls, and is especially valued by professional musicians.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FEURICH Mod. 218 - Concert - Product Video Official
FEURICH of Vienna proudly presents our best grand piano, the m...
Alejandro Geberovich (Argentina) on the Feurich 218 Concert I
Alejandro Geberovich (Argentina) plays and talks about the Feu...
Galdson Piano : An Afternoon With Friends
This is my first piano song composed on a Feurich 218, an exce...