The FEURICH 123 – Vienna
Made In Vienna, Austria
The 123 Vienna instrument is made and hand-finished in Feurich’s Austrian piano factory under the supervision of Friedrich Steinbauer and Jan Enzenauer - esteemed piano makers known for their craft and attention to detail. Traditional Feurich production processes have been combined with modern piano-building expertise to create this new prestigious range of European manufactured Feurich pianos.
The FEURICH Model 123 Vienna is a brand new piano, with a innovative approach to piano design – including the new © FEURICH High-Speed KAMM action.
The new FEURICH Vienna Model – 123 boasts an incredible new Action, which enables a speed of repetition, and touch sensitivity; which has to be seen to be believed. The action is based on a brand new FEURICH patent, made by Renner in Germany, which is set to revolutionise the world of upright piano actions.
In upright pianos, the white and black keys are of different lengths and weights. The balanced action design on this piano even takes into consideration the different leverages required for the black and white keys, and this means that the player experiences a totally balanced keyboard in terms of touch sensitivity and repetition.
Action & Keyboard
- – © FEURICH High-Speed KAMM Action, made by RENNER in Germany.
- - Completely new action design with super-fast repetition, similar to grand pianos
- – no key leads used whatsoever.
- – balanced key design, with less key weight means very low inertia
- – compensation for the different leverage required due to the difference in length between the black and white keys
- – more angle on the hammer shanks to maximise the effect of gravity in returning the hammer to its resting position
- – custom-designed RENNER hammer heads using Weickert felts
- – special durable yellow and orange Action & Keyboard Felts made by Hainsworth in England
- - fully made in Vienna, Austria
© LED Lamp for the Music Rest (Made in Europe)
- – anti glare
- – integrated into the top panel
Opening on the Front Panel for better Acoustic Transmission
- – can be easily lowered to allow direct sound transmission from the soundboard
Precise touch with a wide dynamic range and incredible speed of repetition
Available in RAL K1 Classic Colours, from Germany, by special order.
Other Details10 Years Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The new Feurich 123 made in Austria
FEURICH Mod. 123 Vienna (Made in Austria) - Vladimir Kharin Flight of the Bumblebee - AmateurVideo
This is a quick preview from the opening ceremony of the new F...
Bill Dobbins on the FEURICH Mod. 123-Vienna
Renowned jazz educator and pianist Bill Dobbins talks about th...