- After more R & D the Kawai K300J piano replaces the former K3 with better results, Made in Japan
- Kawai being 122 cm in height is the piano for the discerning pianist an or student, with it's magic touch.
- For over 90 years, Kawai has been building pianos, boldly pioneering the use of state-of-the-art materials and ideas to advance the piano art form. While our nine decades of experience and tradition have enabled the creation of remarkable touch and tone for today, it is our celebrated technology that powerfully preserves and sustains that outstanding touch and tone for tomorrow.
This innovative spirit is the essence of Kawai — and the principal reason why we remain a generation ahead in providing exceptional performance that endures.
For over 85 years, Kawai has been building pianos, pioneering the use of state-of-the-art materials and innovative technology to advance the piano. Our experience and long tradition of craft allows us to create pianos with outstanding touch and tone and the performance features for tomorrow.
Kawai's patented Millennium III upright action is the secret behind the ultra-responsive touch of the K Series. Introduced in 2006, Millennium III has components made of ABS-Carbon, a composite material created by the infusion of carbon fibre into ABS Styran. ABS-Carbon is incredibly sturdy and rigid, which allows us to create action parts that are lighter and stronger.
- ABS Carbon is many times stronger than wood and is virtually impervious to shrinking and swelling due to humidity. This extraordinary combination of strength and stability allows ABS Carbon action parts to transfer energy to the hammers with unparalleled efficiency, power, precision and nuance for a superb playing experience.
- The height adjustable bench on all K Series models is especially valuable for teaching studios with many students and for families with more than one player.
- Genuine 12 Years Kawai Warranty included.