Its elegant form and exceptional tone will fulfill the needs of any professional teaching studio or intimate performance setting.
- Kawai's exclusive, patented Millennium III Upright Action, featuring ABS-Carbon technology with carbon fibre
- Agraffes: to ensure accuracy in string alignment, spacing and angles to produce greater uniformity, enhanced tone, smoother tuning and consistent speaking length for each note
- Full duplex scale (upper and lower): enhances harmonics in the treble range, adding brilliance and richness to the piano's tone
- NEOTEX key surfaces
- Double felted, mahogany core hammers
- Height adjustable bench
- Kawai 12 year manufacturer's warranty
For over 85 years, Kawai has been building pianos, pioneering the use of state-of-the-art materials and innovative technology to advance the piano. Our experience and long tradition of craft allows us to create pianos with outstanding touch and tone and the performance features for tomorrow.
Kawai's patented Millennium III upright action is the secret behind the ultra-responsive touch of the K Series. Introduced in 2006, Millennium III has components made of ABS-Carbon, a composite material created by the infusion of carbon fibre into ABS Styran. ABS-Carbon is incredibly sturdy and rigid, which allows us to create action parts that are lighter and stronger.