Feurich Model 218 Concert 1 Grand Piano
FEURICH Concert I Grand Piano, Mod. 218
The FEURICH Concert I Grand Piano, Mod. 218 is the first model of the new and innovative FEURICH concert piano series developed by Claire et Stephen Paulello in France. Its unique construction sets new standards in quality and sound, with tonal features that offer almost endless dynamic possibilities.
- Irresistible clarity
- Overwhelming fullness
- Enduring tone
- Stainless Paulello-string-wire for improved tone
- Uniquely constructed hammer heads by Renner of Stuttgart with AA rated quality felts from the flet factory Wurzen, Germany
- First-class sound boards by Tonewood from Austria
The "Concert I" grand is ideal for medium concert halls, recording studios, and for teaching and practicing purposes.
- Rigorous selection of the best woods for overall harmonic brilliance
- New asymmetrical double-crowned soundboard for richly faceted tonal effect, even tone production in all registers, and greater tuning stability
- Duplex and triplex scaling for overtone-rich descant
- Optimal action based on contemporary weight explorations and put together with utmost care for a confident and controlled touch from the finest pianissimo to the most expressive forte
- Open work music stand for tonal reflection
- Big rollers for easy shifting, serial brake for the keyboard cover, and black keys made of real wood for extraordinary quality
The FEURICH Concert I Grand Piano, Mod. 218 is especially well-suited for medium-sized concert halls and is highly valued by professional musicians.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review